Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Ebony Gaubault, and I am currently a second grade teacher in Smyrna, GA. I am currently enrolled at Walden University as an Instructional Design and Technology graduate student. I am really excited about becoming an instructional designer and the many job opportunities that I will be enabled to fulfill.  I have a 4 year old daughter who continues to surprise me with her technological abilities. I have a passion for teaching, and I love when students have their "aha" moment. Teaching has always been a passion of mine and will continue to be, so I don't think you can ever have too many skills on your tool belt. I hope you enjoy my blog as we learn new and insightful information together!

                                                                                                   - Ebony Gaubault

6 comments:

  1. Ebony,

    I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Distance Learning this semester.

    Thanks,

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ebony! It's me - April. I'm watching your blog. :)

    April Barnswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony,
    I will be following your blog and I look forward to sharing ideas with you this semester!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebony,
    I look forward to following your blog during the distance learning course.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ebony,

    I love the look of your blog. It has a nice simplistic feel... I can't wait to see your posts.

    Izzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ebony!
    Glad to see you once again! I forgot to post to everyone's blogs telling them when I subscribed. Had one of my "moments" I suppose :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts throughout the course!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete